Total Pageviews

Friday 26 October 2012

This and That

Hey everyone,

Ali again. :P First thing if anyone has noticed I've started posting again and am hopefully gonna keep up the trend!

Second one of my new caps, more precisely my Disney Princess one, is gonna be a multi post caption. I was wondering if you peeps had any preference as to what direction you'd like to see it play out in? If you do just post a comment here and I'll give it a read!

And finally I was thinking for maybe one of my future captions I'd pose for the photo myself, but I'm not sure if that's something people would be interested in. :/ Please let me know what you guys think and also how you might like a caption of me to be (story, outfit, pose, etc.). Nothing too raunchy!

Anyway, that's all from me for the moment. Not sure if anyone reads this, but if you do then thanks for reading! :D

Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks again.

Ali xx

3 comments:

  1. you've got one fan at least! keep at the captions for me? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please share a photo of yourself with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. heather grey fabric

    ReplyDelete